HELP US REACH OUR $10,000 #GIVINGTUESDAY GOAL!
WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?
On November 28 – following Black Friday and Cyber Monday – is #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED!
Take a #UNselfie
A #UNselfie (unselfish selfie) is a way for you to tell your friends, family and followers that you will be supporting the ABTA on #GivingTuesday and ask them to donate.
• Film a short video explaining why the brain tumor cause is important to you and why you’ll be supporting the ABTA on #GivingTuesday
• Post it on social media and tag the ABTA (@theABTA on Facebook and Twitter) and include the www.abta.org/givingtuesday link.
• Download and print out our #UNSelfie flyer here
• Fill out why you’ll be supporting the ABTA on #GivingTuesday
• Take a picture with the flyer, post it on social media and tag us (@theABTA on Facebook and Twitter) and include the www.abta.org/givingtuesday link.
On #GivingTuesday, we will be featuring #UNselfies on the ABTA social media accounts, so make sure to tag us or email them to email@example.com.
Download the Social Media Toolkit
Our Social Media Toolkit provides easy ways for you to help us spread the word about our #GivingTuesday campaign. Download it here.
Wear Gray on November 28
On #GivingTuesday, wear gray or ABTA gear to show your support for the ABTA.