The ABTA’s annual Patient and Family Conference is where patients, families and caregivers come together to learn more about the latest advances in brain tumor research, treatment and care.
It is a dynamic time for the brain tumor community as momentum in our understanding of brain tumors is leading to exciting new approaches to their diagnosis and treatment.
American Brain Tumor Association’s 2017 Patient and Family Conference, Redefining Survivorship Through Science, Technology and Clinical Innovation, is a groundbreaking opportunity for patients, families and caregivers to learn about the latest advances in brain tumor research, treatment and care from leaders in the field. Join more than 250 patients, caregivers, health care providers, researchers and others Friday, August 4th and Saturday, August 5th, 2017.
- Disappointments, Progress and Promises in the Treatment of GBM - Roger Stupp, MD, Co-Director, Northwestern Brain Tumor Institute, Northwestern University
- Discovering New Genes for Glioma - Melissa L. Bondy, PhD, MS, Professor and Associate Director for the Dan L. Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center, School of Medicine, Baylor University
- How Does Image-Guided Surgery Improve Patient Outcome? – Alexandra Golby, MD, Professor of Neurosurgery, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Targeted Therapies: Meningioma and Brain Metastases - Priscilla K. Brastianos, MD, Department of Medical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- This meeting offers:
- Real-world advice from clinicians, patients and caregivers about living well with a brain tumor
- The latest information on brain treatment trends
- Networking opportunities
- Friday, August 4th: Patient & Family Conference Live Streaming Registration ($30/person). Includes access to a live stream of all Friday program presentations.
Date: Friday, August 4th and Saturday, August 5th, 2017
Location:Westin O’Hare in 6100 North River Road, Rosemont, Illinois
Parking: Discounted $10 per day/night parking in the self-park lot
Additional questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org