2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
May 5th, 2019
The American Brain Tumor Association’s (ABTA) Team Breakthrough endurance program is a Charity Partner of the 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. The TD Five Boro Bike Tour is the first cycling event offered by Team Breakthrough that allows riders from beginners to the more advanced to join more than 32,000 riders from around the world to cycle through New York completely car-free. The 40-mile route travels through all five boroughs of the city before ending on Staten Island.
Your registration with Team Breakthrough for the 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour entitles you to the following:
Participants have a $1,000 fundraising minimum and will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed Entry into the 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Team Breakthrough dry fit shirt/cycling jersey (photo soon)
- Personal fundraising page
- Support from your ABTA staff partner
- Commemorative Finisher medal
- Access to the Finish Festival
- Personal Rider Photo Gallery
- Start-area pass
MOBILE & SOCIAL MEDIA
Fundraising made easy on your smart phone or through Facebook. Download today!