Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2019
The American Brain Tumor Association’s (ABTA) Team Breakthrough endurance program is a Charity Partner of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Team Breakthrough allows runners from beginners to the more advanced to participate in endurance events nationwide, while raising funds and awareness to advance the understanding and treatment of brain tumors.
Your registration with Team Breakthrough for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon entitles you to the following:
Team Breakthrough Benefits
- Entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Team Breakthrough running shirt
- Team Breakthrough Pasta Luncheon
- Team Breakthrough Pre and Post-Marathon Party with food/drink and gear check near Start/Finish on race day
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Support from your ABTA staff partner
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon fundraising minimum is $1,750. For those who register before the marathon lottery period ends, the fundraising minimum is $1,250. Participants must submit a signed commitment form within 2 weeks of registering with Team Breakthrough to receive a guaranteed race entry.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Kali Drews at email@example.com or 773-577-8761.
MOBILE & SOCIAL MEDIA
Fundraising made easy on your smart phone or through Facebook. Download today!