The ABTA’s annual patient and family conference is where patients, families and caregivers come together to learn more about the latest advances in brain tumor research, treatment and care. Nearly 200 patients and caregivers will network with each other and gather the most up-to-date brain tumor information through our exceptional educational programming, including: treatment updates, symptom management tips, specific tumor breakout sessions, research updates and much more.
Join us July 25 -July 26 at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites for an experience that will empower you to be the best advocate for yourself or your loved one.
- Brain tumor-specific breakout sessions
- Symptom management tips and strategies
- Integrative medicine, nutrition, and ketogenic diet information
- Legal and financial matters to consider
- Strategies for successful caregiving